- Why is July 4th an important day for the United States?
Because July 4th is the day the United States passed the Declaration of Independence
- Which of the following were part of the first July 4th celebration?
All of the above
- True or false? Fireworks can come in many different shapes and colors.
- True or false? In some places in the United States, it is against the law to set off fireworks.
- The first July 4th parade in 1777 included ________.
people in government and soldiers
- True or false? Larger cities usually have parades with floats that can move and large balloons.