- True or false? A hurricane has a wind speed of at least 74 miles per hour.
- Which of the following are key features of a hurricane?
- A mass of clouds moving in a circle
- An eye at the center of the hurricane
- A high wind speed
- If the previous storm in a hurricane season was named Eric, which of the following names could be used for the next storm?
- True or false? All hurricane names are used more than once.
- Why do hurricane hunters fly directly into a hurricane over and over again?
To gather information about the inside of a hurricane
- True or false? Hurricane hunters help scientists and government officials make important decisions.