- Which of the following do melon plants need to produce tasty melons?
Lots of heat from the sun
- Bees help make melons by ________.
pollinating the melon flowers
- True or false? Watermelons have a hollow center where all the seeds of the melon can be found.
- Why do farmers plant seedless watermelons next to seeded watermelons?
Because seedless watermelons do not produce enough pollen
- True or false? Spitting out the seeds is very important in a watermelon eating contest.
- Why do most Americans like to eat watermelons?
Most people like to eat watermelons because they are sweet and tasty on a hot summer day.